Welcome to my website! Here you will find information about my hitting philosophies, the camps that I run, and me. Please feel free to explore the site, and contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aspire Pediatric Therapy
Clearfield-Jefferson Primary Care Assoc. P.C.
Roscoe Hearing & Allergy Care Center
Click Here for my Online Hitting Lessons service.
- Check out Claudio’s donated items at the Heinz History Center (see the photo on the gallery page)
- Claudio Named US Director of Operations for Lalonde Boxing Management Company Owned by Former Light Heavyweight Boxing Champion, Donny “The Golden Boy” Lalonde
- Claudio was named “Italian Coach of the Year” by the Italian-American Sports Hall of Fame (Pittsburgh Chapter).
- Follow Claudio on Twitter- @ClaudioReilsono
- Claudio is co-hosting “Ring Talk”- Pittsburgh’s only TV boxing show, starting 1/2/2016 on PCTV
- A Television Documentary on Claudio will be out in the spring of 2016
- 5/1/17: Robin Cole/Sid Bream Celebrity Golf Classic- Oakview Golf Course (Slippery Rock, PA)
- 6/10/17: International Boxing Hall of Fame Celebrity Golf Event- (Canastota, NY)
- 6/16/17: NFL Alumni Celebrity Golf Event –Quicksilver Golf Course (McDonald, PA)
- 9/18/17: Louie Lipps Celebrity Golf event for Sickle Cell Anemia- Valley Brook CC (Murraysville, PA)
- 9/25/17: Heinz History Center Celebrity Golf Outing–Allegheny CC (Sewickley, PA)
- 5/7/18: Playing in the Robin Cole/Sid Bream Celebrity Golf Classic–Pheasant Ridge Golf Course ( Gibsonia PA)
- 6/27/18: Playing in the NFL Alumni Celebrity Golf Classic ( QuickSilver–McDonald, PA)
- 10/15/18: Playing in the Heinz History Center Celebrity Golf Event (Allegheny Country Club, Sewickley, PA)
- 2/14/29: Guest- Vince Papale (Former Philadelphia eagles WR and the subject of the Disney movie “Invincible”)
- 12/7/17: Steubenville Wells Elementary School
- 2/26/18: Kiski High School
- 2/26/18: Speaking at The Kiski School
- 1/10/19: In Studio Guest for “The Moshin Program” ( Financial Radio Show)
Companies I and/or CRE are Associated with: